We run bespoke, participant led creative projects in the community. Our projects are designed to increase confidence, teamworking and improve wellbeing. We always work with the participants to design a project that is suited to their needs.
Some of the projects we have run in the past include
– Music workshops in the community, to write songs, learn songs as a group, and put on a concert. This can also be done over zoom.
– Art, creative writing and media based projects
– Providing entertainment at public events. We can either programme music with professional musicians, or combine with a series of workshops to take place leading up to the event to involve community members to organise and promote the event. We can work with the community to rehearse performances.
– Creating music videos and short films with creative practitioners
– Volunteering, work experience and employability projects
– Live sound & PA hire
– Instrumental Tuition (guitar, vocals, drums etc)
Over the years we have worked with many organisations including mental health projects, housing associations, youth projects, learning and physical disabled, young offenders, pupil referral units, Job Centre Plus, many local councils, health boards, community development and arts development teams in South Wales, to name a few. Our workshops and approach to working with people are proven to improve people’s confidence, self esteem and communication skills, as well as promote inclusivity and diversity.